The Foster Alliance utilizes community support for collection drives and in-kind donations as it is an extremely important component of our operation. Below is a complete list of our on-going collection drives and in-kind donations, and we are always open to your ideas or suggestions! We are happy to provide you with a collection drive box as well.
- Back to School Drive – The Foster Alliance provides backpacks filled with school supplies year-round, giving children in foster care the tools they need to succeed. It also is an opportunity to fit in, have a fresh start, and create confidence that can last a lifetime.
- Birthday Party in a Bag Drive – Oftentimes, children in foster care have never had the opportunity to celebrate a birthday. A Birthday Party in a Bag provides a child with a celebration to accompany the gifts we provide.
- Book Drive – Each year, The Foster Alliance promotes literacy by providing thousands of books to children in foster care.
- Clothing Drive – Children in foster care often leave home with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Each year, The Foster Alliance provides 4,000+ children in foster care with a fresh start and essential items, like clothing.
- Diaper Drive – In an average week, The Foster Alliance provides 3,000+ diapers and 2,500+ wipes to children in foster care.
- Hygiene Items Drive – Each year, The Foster Alliance provides 4,000+ hygiene kits to children in foster care to help them feel confident and healthy.
- Pajama Drive – Children in foster care often leave home with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Each year, The Foster Alliance gives 4,000+ children in foster care a fresh start with essential items, like pajamas.
- Toy Drive – Each year, The Foster Alliance provides 3,000+ birthday packages to celebrate children in foster care, lifting their self-esteem.
You can also shop from our Amazon Wish List found here:
Sponsor A Collection Drive
Collect diapers, wipes, toys, school supplies and more through your group, organization, or place of worship. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop our Amazon Wish List for our greatest needs, and the items will come directly to our warehouse. Don’t forget to link The Foster Alliance as your charity of choice on your Amazon Smile account.
We do not accept —
- Used beds and cribs
- Car seats
- Used toys
- Used books
- Food and baby formula